- 1982 - 1987 Dipl. Engr. TU Dresden Diploma themes: “Flue gas purification”
- 1993 - 1997 Dr.-Engr. TU Dresden Doctor thesis: “Solar powered Sorption isotherm construction for developing countries” http://www.amazon.de/Molor-Erdene
- 2003 - 2007 Dr. phil. LMU Muenchen Doctor theses: “Culture ethics as knowledge ethics” https://edoc.ub.uni-muenchen.de/6808/
- Lecturer at Universities NUM, MSUAC and MD College
- Writer, Author, Publicist
- Public-Lecturer for 25 lecture series on Saturdays /5thyear/
- Freelance Philosopher
- Without party- affiliation
- 1988 – 1990 Mongolian Academy of Sciences. Institute for Geography and Permafrost
- 1991 – 1993 Mongolian Academy of Sciences. Institute for Physics and Technology
- 1994 – 2002 Researcher at Research Institutes and Hightech companies in Germany such as ZEO Tech GmbH Unterschleissheim, TiNOX GmbH Muenchen, ZAE Bayern, Centre for Energy Research in Garching, SMARTFUELCELL GmbH in Ottobrunn
- Visiting professor at Mongolian State University of Arts and Culture
- Visiting professor at National University of Mongolia
- Visiting professor atMusic and Dance College of Mongolia
- Vising professor at University of Finance and Economics of Mongolia
- S. Molor-Erdene: “World, Thinking, Knowing.” 2004. UB. 3. Edition
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Consciousness, Reason, Virtue.” 2005. UB. 3. Edition
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Opinion, Feeling, Creativity.” 2006. UB. 3. Edition
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Black-Box State Ideology of Mongols” 2010. UB. 2. Edition
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Missing Modern in Outer Mongolia” 2011. UB.
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Mongol’s Contract” 2011. UB.
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Chinggis Khan Ethics” 2012. UB.
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Enlightenment. 100 selections from the world literature” 2013. UB.
- S. Molor-Erdene: “Freedom-Word of Honor” 2017.UB
- S. Molor-Erdene: Equality-Equal Chances. 2018.UB
- S.Molor-Erdene: Justice- Fair Society. 2019.UB
- S.Molor-Erdene: Textbook on Philosophy №1. 2019.UB
- S.Molor-Erdene: Textbook on Philosophy №2.2019.UB
- S.Molor-Erdene: Textbook on Philosophy №3.2019.UB
- Erich Fromm: To Have or To Be. 2009. UB. Funding from Goethe-Institut 3. Edition
- Martin Heidegger: Being and Time. 2011. UB.
- Jean-Paul Sartre: Being and Nothingness. 2017.UB.
Sociology, Psychology, Popular philosophy:
- Richard Precht : Who am I, and if so, how many? 2013. UB 3. Edition with Co-Authors
- Erich Fromm : The Art of Loving. 2015. 3. Edition with Co-Authors
- Psychology - DK London Book series. 2014. UB. With Co-Authors
- Science- DK London Book series. 2015. With Co-Authors.
- Truman Capote: Breakfast at Tiffany’s. 2015. UB. American novel.
- Elias Canetti: The Voices from Marrakesh. 2016. UB. German novel.
- Kim Young-ha: I have the right to destroy myself. 2016 UB. South Korean novel.
- Xu Zechen: Running through Beijing. 2018. UB. Chinese novel.
- Ryu Murakami: In the Miso soup. 2018. UB. japan novel
- Asian Philosophical Conference in Alma Ata, Kazakhstan, “Post-communist condition in Mongolia”, September 2008
- Asian Philosophical Conference in Fukuoka, Japan, “Translating Sartre’s Being and Nothingness.” October 2011
- Initiator and Organizer of Mongolian 1-st Philosophical Conference in Ulaanbaatar, “Free Will in Mongolia” May 2015
- The 8th International Experimental Theatre Festival of Shanghai Theatre Academy "I AM HAMLET / I AM MONGOL" April 2015
- Numerous Media publications on Politics, Democracy, Capitalism, Religion, Philosophy, Science, Education, Enlightenment, Art and Culture